All I do is design websites right? Nope, I do a lot more than that.
Designing a website is more than just adding a few images and laying out where the text should go, a website must look appealing to the eye and most importantly get your business leads.
To achieve this, we must consider:
- Exactly how to lay out text and images
- Design the website so all the information can be found easily and quickly
- Make it easy for people visiting your website to get in touch with you
- Maintain your branding and create the right image your business wishes to portray
- Ensure your website can be found on all the search engines including Google and Bing
- Create a Google Place for Business page
- Add Google maps to the website so people can find you
- Your website must load quickly
As well as all this, we need to ensure the website is hosted by a fast and reputable company, email addresses need to be set up and the website absolutely must be secure.
We also design Business Cards, Flyers, Posters, Menus, Roller Banners, Brochures, Newsletters, and so much more.
Great graphic design must be Unique, Timeless, Appropriate, Cohesive and Adaptable.
Whether we’re designing a logo or a promotional poster, the design should protect your branding and convey your message in a clear and easy to understand manner.
Did you know we can print anything you may need?
We have teamed up with printers across the UK to provide you with the very best quality print, at the best price and delivered to your door quickly.
Pretty much every business must now have a presence on social media, whether it’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Did you know we can set up your business pages, create your profile pictures and cover photos? We can even set up templates for you to use in the future! If you’re unsure how to do this then we can help. Enhancing your brand image and generating you more business.